Title of Job: Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing new business opportunities for the company’s products.
Specific Responsibilities: But not limited to the following
- Creating new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Writing excellent business proposals
- Providing management with feedback
Skills and Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Marketing or in any Social science subject, added relevant certification or a Master’s Degree would be a plus.
A minimum of 3years working experience as a Business Development Manager.
Have the following skills, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, and Professionalism.
Interested candidates should submit their Cvs and application letter to the Head HR, using his email address email@example.com on or before 5pm on Monday the 9th of April, 2018.